An attractive and finely engraved 18th century map of Cumberland, by Thomas Kitchin, which was published in Henry Boswell’s Antiquities of England & Wales (A. Hogg, 1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers in the 18th Century producing many fine maps atlases
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 19.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.