A very quaint and attractive 19th century miniature map of Derbyshire which was engraved by Sydney Hall and published in [Samuel] Leigh’s New Atlas Of England And Wales (London: 1837-c.1843)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 7.1cms by 12.5cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; some very minor soiling. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.