An interesting and detailed early 19th century miniature map of Essex which appeared in a pocket road atlas titled Lewis’s New Traveller’s Guide (London: W. Lewis, 1821-1835).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 9.6cms by 13.7cms
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.