A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century interior view of King’s College Chapel, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by John Greig and published in G. Dyer’s History of the University and Colleges of Cambridge (London: Longman & co., 1814)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.2cms by 13.2cms (including title but not imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.