A detailed and attractive late 19th century county map of Middlesex which was published in George W. Bacon’s New Large Scale Ordnance Atlas of the British Isles (London: G. W. Bacon & Co., 1895). An interesting feature is the extensive railway network in and around London.
- This is an original late 19th century chromolithograph.
- Printed area is approximately 47.8cms by 30.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition, centre folded (as issued) and with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 100 years old.