An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Northumberland, with a fine vignette view of Alnwick Castle, which was engraved by Gray & Son and published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: 1833-1843).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.6cms by 24.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins — there is a minor split to the left end of the centrefold and a very slight discolouration to the paper on the right side. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.