A detailed and attractive early 19th Century map of Northumberland, with original hand colour, which was engraved by J. Wallis and published in Wallis’s British Atlas (London: S. A. Oddy, 1812-1813).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.5cms by 26.8cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.