A very attractive mid 18th century map of Nottinghamshire which was issued in The Natural History of England which formed part of The General Magazine of Arts and Science (London: W. Owen, 1755-1764). Emanuel Bowen (c.1694-1767) was one of the most renowned and prolific British map makers of the 18th century producing many fine works.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.6cms by 19.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.