A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of the Old Court at Queens’ College which appeared in G. Dyer’s History of the University and Colleges of Cambridge (London: Longman & co., 1814)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 8.4cms by 13.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.