A very attractive and uncommon early 19th century map of Lincolnshire — with fine original hand colour — which was published in Bartholomew’s Howlett’s A Selection of Views in the County of Lincoln (London: W. Miller, 1801-1806).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.5cms by 30.9cms (not including imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition. The bottom margin is close but is mountable with only loss to the imprint. There is a faint library stamp with stain in the top left near the borders. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.