A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of King’s College, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in Le Keux’s Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue 1841/42).
- This is an original steel engraving with exceptionally fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 11.4cms.
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.