A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of the ‘Bridge of Sighs’, St. John’s College, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by I. A. Bell and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux’s] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.9cms by 11.1cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.