An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Worcestershire — with a fine vignette view of Worcester Cathedral — which was drawn and engraved by Gray & Son and published by Archibald Fullarton & co. in James Bell’s The Parliamentary Gazetteer of England and Wales (London, Edinburgh & Glasgow: 1842-1849).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24.1cms by 19.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with excellent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.