A decorative and scarce 19th Century miniature map of Worcestershire, Shropshire and Staffordshire which was drawn and engraved by Aristade Perrot and Adrien Migneret, respectively, and published in G. B. Depping’s L’Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: Etienne Ledoux, 1824-1835).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.2cms by 11cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.