An attractive and finely engraved 18th Century map of Staffordshire which appeared in Joseph Ellis’s English Atlas (London: Sayer & Carrington Bowles, 1765).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 26cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.