A finely engraved and attractive 18th Century map of Buckinghamshire which appeared in Thomas Kitchin’s England Illustrated (London: 1764). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most prolific and renowned cartographers of the time producing many fine maps and atlases.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.5cms by 25.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.