An attractive and finely engraved 18th Century map of Berkshire, by Emanuel Bowen, which appeared in The General Magazine (London: W. Owen, 1758-1763). Emanuel Bowen was one of the most renowned and prolific British map makers of the 18th century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 20cms by 17.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; vertical folds, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.