An attractive and detailed 19th century miniature map of Cambridgeshire which was engraved by Sidney Hall and published in [Samuel] Leigh’s New Pocket Atlas Of England And Wales (London: M. A. Leigh, 1831-1845).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 6.8cms by 12.2cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.