A decorative and scarce 19th Century map of Cheshire and Lancashire which was drawn and engraved by Aristade Perrot and Adrien Migneret, respectively, and published in G. B. Depping’s L’Angleterre. Ou Description Historique et Topographique Du Royaume Royaume Uni De La Grande-Bretagne (Paris: Etienne Ledoux, 1824-1835). The two counties are surrounded by adored imagery relating to their commercial activities including agriculture and fishing.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.1cms by 10.8cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.