A detailed and attractive early 19th century county map of Devon which was drawn and engraved by H. Cooper and published in Benjamin Capper’s A Topographical Dictionary of the United Kingdom (London: G. & W. B. Whittaker, 1839).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18cms by 10.6cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in an museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.