An interesting and detailed 19th century map of the East Riding of Yorkshire, with an attractive vignette of Beverley Minster, which was published in James Bell’s Comprehensive Gazeteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., 1833/1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24cms by 18.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; a couple of very minor vertical folds, as issued.Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.