An interesting and attractive early 19th century miniature map of Gloucestershire which appeared in the pocket road atlas, Miller’s new Miniature Atlas (London: Robert Miller, 1821).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 6.9cms by 10.7cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.