A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Kings College Chapel, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux’s] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1842 [or slightly later])
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 15.1cms by 10.4cms (including title & imprint).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.