A detailed and attractive early 19th Century map of Huntingdonshire which was drawn and engraved by G. Cole & J. Roper, respectively, and published in the Rev. Joseph Nightingale’s English Topography; Or, Geographical, Historical, And Statistical Descriptions Of The Several Counties Of England and Wales (London: Baldwin & Cradock, 1816-1835).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.4cms by 23.9cms (including plate number).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 180 years old.