A very attractive and finely executed 19th century view of Kings College and Clare Hall from ‘The Backs’, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux’s] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt & Bogue, 1841/42)
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 13.8cms by 10.7cms (including title).
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.