An attractive early 19th century view of the west front of King’s College Chapel, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by S. Prout and J. C. Smith, respectively, and published in John Britton’s Architectural Antiquities of Great Britain (London: Longman, Hurst, Rees & Orme, 1805-1814).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 14cms by 21.3cms (including title and imprint).
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.