An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Middlesex — with a decorative vignette of St. Paul’s Cathedral — which was engraved by R. Scott and published in James Bell’s New Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales (Glasgow: Archibald Fullarton, 1833/1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24cms by 19cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The map comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.