A detailed and attractive early 19th century map of Northumberland which was engraved by Samuel Neele and published in Encyclopaedia-Londinensis (London: Adlard & co, 1819).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 24.6cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.