An attractive 18th century map of Nottinghamshire which was produced by Thomas Kitchin for The London Magazine and Monthly Chronologer (London: R. Baldwin, 1751). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine atlases and maps.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.7cms by 22.3cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued. A clean split in the middle fold has been repaired. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.