An interesting and attractive 18th century Thomas Kitchin map of Oxfordshire which was published in P. Russell & O. Price’s England Display’d* (London: Adlard & Browne, 1769). Thomas Kitchin (1718-1784) was one of the most prolific and renowned British cartographers of the period producing many fine atlases and maps.
*Originally published in The London Magazine in 1753.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.4cms by 20.2cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 245 years old.