An attractive and detailed 19th century map of Staffordshire which was published in James Bell’s A New And Comprehensive Gazeteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Fullarton & co., 1833/1834).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19.1cms by 25cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; horizontal folds, as issued.Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 170 years old.