A very attractive 18th century map of Staffordshire by Thomas Kitchin which was first published in the London Magazine in c.1750 and then later in Henry Boswell’s Antiquities of England & Wales (London: A. Hogg,1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin was one of the most renowned and prolific cartographers in the 18th Century producing many fine maps and atlases.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.5cms by 22cms.
- The map is in very good condition with large margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.