A very finely produced and interesting 19th century view of the statue of Sir Isaac Newton in Trinity College, Cambridge which was drawn and engraved by Frederick Mackenzie and John Le Keux, respectively, and published in [Le Keux’s] Memorials of Cambridge (London: Tilt and Bogue, 1841/1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 8.9cms by 15.4cms (including titles)
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.