A detailed and interesting 19th century map of Suffolk which appeared in The Topographical Dictionary of England & Wales (London: Tallis, 1860). A notable feature of maps of this period is the depiction of the recently constructed railways.
- This is an original Lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.2cms by 18.1cms
- The print is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid fee mount board.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 140 years old.