An interesting and attractive 18th century map of Worcestershire which was originally produced by Thomas Kitchin for the London Magazine (in 1752) and then published in Henry Boswell’s Antiquities of England & Wales* (London: Alexander Hogg,1786-1798). Thomas Kitchin (1718-1784) was one of the most eminent and prolific cartographers of the 18th Century producing many fine maps and atlases.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 16.8cms by 21.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 200 years old.