An attractive 19th Century map of Worcestershire which was drawn and engraved by R. Creighton and T. Starling, respectively, and published in Samuel Lewis’s Topographical Dictionary of England (London: S. Lewis, 1842).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 22.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.