An attractive and detailed 18th Century map of Warwickshire which was engraved by William Palmer and published in [Joseph] Ellis’s English Atlas (London: Sayer & Bowles, 1765-1786).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19cms by 24.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 230 years old.