A charming and detailed mid 18th century map of Buckinghamshire which was engraved by G. Rollos and published in P. Russell and O. Price’s England Displayed (London :Adlard & Browne, 1769). This map appeared in only one edition and is consequently rare to find.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with later hand colour.
- The approximate size of the printed area is 21.8cms by 29cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 240 years old.