An interesting early 19th century miniature map of Huntingdonshire, with original hand colour, which was printed by J. Wallis and published by W. H. Reid in The Panorama: Or, Traveller’s Instructive Guide (London: W. H. Reid 1820).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 6.8cms by 10.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.