A finely engraved and attractive early 19th century view of Trinity College Library that appeared in G. Dyer’s History of the University and Colleges of Cambridge (London: Longman & co., 1814)
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine later hand colour
- Printed area is approximately 11.7cms by 10.7cms (including title)
- The engraving is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on Delivery Policy for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be nearly 200 years old.