An attractive and detailed mid 19th century map of Warwickshire which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in Tallis’s Topographical Dictionary of England and Wales (London: L. Tallis, 1855).An interesting feature with maps of this period is the depiction of the then newly constructed (or proposed) railways.
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 17.8cms by 23.7cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.