An attractive and detailed 19th century map of the West Riding of Yorkshire — with a vignette view of the Propriety School, Wakefield — which was surveyed and engraved by G. Kemp and J. Neele, respectively, and published. in James Bell’s A New And Comprehensive Gazeteer of England and Wales (Glasgow: Archibald Fullarton & Co., c.1833/34).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 24cms by 19cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centre fold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.