A detailed and interesting 19th century map of Brecknockshire which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in Tallis’s The Topographical Dictionary of England & Wales (London: Tallis, 1855). A notable feature of maps of this period is the depiction of the recently constructed (or proposed) railways.
- This is an original engraving / lithographic transfer with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.5cms by 23.6cms
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount board.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.