An attractive and detailed mid 19th century map of Carmarthenshire (Welsh: Sir Gaerfyrddin) which was drawn and engraved by Joshua Archer and published in Tallis’s Curiosities of Great Britain. England and Wales Delineated (London: L. Tallis, 1855).
- This is an original steel engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 23.3cms by 18.1cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins; centrefold, as issued. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 160 years old.