An attractive and finely engraved early 19th century map of Derbyshire which was published in Smith’s New English Atlas (London:1822-1844). Charles Smith produced some of the finest maps during the period in which Britain led the world in cartography.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 18.5cms by 26cms.
- The map is in very good condition with adequate margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame acid free mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 185 years old.