A very rare and attractive 19th Century map of Huntingdonshire, in fine original hand colour and with a decorative vignette of St. Ives, which appeared in Langley’s New County Atlas Of England & Wales (London: Langley & Belch, 1817/1818).
- This is an original copperplate engraving with original hand colour.
- Printed area with title and imprint is approximately 17.5cms by 30.5cms.
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quanlity mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 190 years old.