A finely engraved and detailed 19th century map of Monmouthshire which appeared in Sidney Hall’s A New British Atlas (London: Chapman & Hall, 1833-1834). The original page of text which accompanied the map is included.
- This is an original copperplate engraving with fine original hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 19cms by 25cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins.Click on image for a better view.
- The item comes displayed in a ready to frame museum quality mount.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.