An attractive 19th Century map of Radnorshire which was drawn by R. Creighton, engraved by J. & C. Walker and published in Samuel Lewis’s Topographical Dictionary of England (London: S. Lewis, 1848).
- This is an original steel engraving with later hand colour.
- Printed area is approximately 22.6cms by 17.9cms (including imprint).
- The map is in very good condition with decent margins. Click on image for a better view.
- Click on ‘Delivery Policy’ for postage costs.
- Guaranteed to be over 175 years old.